Annual Service AgreementModern Misting Systems recommends that your pump system, nozzles and filters are serviced annually at a minimum, and not less than once per season. For some larger systems, most commonly found at commercial locations, more frequent service is required.
Modern Misting Systems recommends that the service be performed by us to insure the complete and proper service is performed and that signs of bigger problems, if they exist, can be detected before permanent damage occurs. Please refer to our maintenance guide for a complete understanding of the preventative maintenance and service required for your system.
This agreement provides that Modern Misting Systems will schedule your system to be serviced annually throughout the term of your warranty. At the time of inspection you will be advised of any problems or repairs that need to be performed to your system. The following will be performed.
- Clean and/or replace nozzles (replacement nozzles are $4.98 each)
- Change pump oil
- Change all water filters
- Flush and blow out system
- Reset pump pressure
- Inspect entire system for leaks, damage & ware
- Test switching and operation of system
- Clean pump system
- Make any necessary adjustments
- Nozzles are not covered under warranty and are not included in the price of your service.
- Newly replaced nozzles are warrantied for 30 days from the date of replacement.
- Servicing your system does not extend the warranty of your system. Cleaned/Serviced nozzles have no warranty. You will be charged at the regular service rate of $85/hr to come back out and clean your nozzles. Modern Misting Systems recommends that your clogged nozzles be replaced to avoid the additional charge.